We Are in a Prelude To Massive Gold Surge
We are about to embark in a major tide shift for gold says many experts.
With many worried about the action in the gold and silver markets, a legend says violent back and forth in the gold market is a prelude to a massive surge.
- With the price of gold and silver tumbling recently, the super-wealthy are now buying massive positions in the gold sector
- The Reemergence Of The Gold Bull
- The bottom line is that big money is beginning to aggressively enter the gold market and that is how major bottoms are made
I would point out that, according to one report I saw, Goldman Sachs has changed its viewpoint and is now bullish for the first time in five years. I didn’t see a quote specifically from Jeff Currie, Goldman’s global head of commodities research, who has been a bear for quite some time, so I don’t know just how bullish they are.
I only bring it up because Goldman influences a lot of opinions and, at the margin, a few more bulls in gold would be a pretty big deal. Regardless of whether gold blasts off or we see a few violent surges back and forth first, I feel like we are pretty close to finally getting going to the upside after quite a long wait. — Bill Fleckenstein
- Precious-Gold Prices Drop as Dollar Strengthens After U.S. Jobs Report
- Gold Falls for Third Day in a Row On the Heels of Stronger U.S. Dollar
- The Gold Market Is Now Approaching The Mother Of All Upside Breakouts
- Gold Rebounds From Biggest Weekly Loss This Year as Dollar Slips
- What’s Up – Or Down – With the Dollar and How is it Affecting Gold?